Martin Top Chapel graveyard  Martin Top burial register 350  Page of burial book v2 350

 

Although Martin top Chapel was opened in 1817 it did not have its own burial ground until 1908; the first burial being Robert Watson, a chapel deacon, who was buried on 24 February 1909.

To see arecord of the burials up to 26 June 2020 and od interments of caskets click here (PDF)